Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kyphosis Treatment More Condition_symptoms Cervical Kyphosis (Loss Of Cervical Curve)....Whats The Treatment?

Cervical Kyphosis (Loss of Cervical Curve)....Whats the treatment? - kyphosis treatment more condition_symptoms

I made this post yesterday and zero answers

I had an accident 10 years ago. went to the doctor several times because I was in pain all the time. The last time I went to the doctor, who said he had told no curve, but only that I could not say that / is the source of the pain. that the doctors never told me what was going on or what to do.

I went to a chiropractor and was told that I have a cervical kyphosis.
They made an adjustment and said it will take time to settle ""

My husband says I'm an adult now, my throat is not back, is it true?

Is that what I do? Or is there another treatment?

Please help: (

No comments:

Post a Comment