Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Smoke A Cigarette Get Really Lightheaded I Quit Smoking Cold Turkey - Help!?

I quit smoking cold turkey - help!? - smoke a cigarette get really lightheaded

Right here is my story ... I used to smoke about 10 cigarettes per day, but then I stopped smoking once in a while I stopped to drink, instant messaging, etc. .. 5 years ago I did that) smoking cannabis (together, and I continue to do so within 5 years and beyond, but not always updated. Recently, I was smoking 1 joint a day and sometimes not even that ... I quit smoking 5 days of something, the first 3 days were very good, apart from my desire, sleep problems are not so bad. However, (4 days) was at work and began experiencing dizziness and vertigo, so I started to really disturbs me, and when she started to cry i couldnt seem to stop. This is unusual, because normally never complain about my own emotions, I tend to bottle everything. It is now 5 days and woke up with chest andBack pain and again became very agitated. I do not know whether it is attributable to smoking, not because I'm sure they have to quit before and not get sick like that. I think I can suffer anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment